Survival Tyre Safety has substantially increased its product offering by adding the following products and services through its own dedicated staff and "Smart Partnerships" it has formed with leading specialist manufacturers and importers, now making it possible to offer the folowing products and services.
- After hour breakdown service.
- New and refurbished truck and OTR rims.
- New and retreaded truck tyres.
- Retreading of any truck tyre pattern or size.
- Supply of new or partially worn OTR tyres up to and including 63" tyres and rims through our network of suppliers based worldwide.
- Supply of specialist underground mining tyres.
- Supply and fitment of solid Foam Fill
- Purchase of redundant, new and partially worn sizes no longer used by a client.
- Supply of solid tyres.
- Supply of all wheel accessories.
Survival has developed into a market leader in sourcing tyres not available on the market in times when ultra large are extremely difficult to source. Over the past few years, more than 300 ultra large tyres of 49" and larger have been imported, cleared and delivered directly to clients when they could not find tyres from other suppliers.
Survival has access to the following brands with accounts held directly with the manufacturers and can supply on request tyres from: Sumo Tire, Tyrecor, Tubestone, Michelin, Firestone, Good Year, Bridgestone, General Tire, Triangle and Alliance.